Steel structure warehouse & workshop is widely applied to plenty of fields for construction, esp. for the warehouse and workshop. Steel structure workshop, which is made by metal materials, has been grown as the mainstream for the factory workshop. With the superiority of easy installation, low-cost, high-efficiency, higher-fireproofing, and anti-corrosion, the steel buildings replaced more than 90% of the traditional concrete and brick factory buildings, which has been growing more.
- The steel structure frame consists of the steel beam, steel column, wall and roof purline, brace tie bar, and gutter, which is made up the main structure and frame for the building.
- The wall and roof panel which covers all around of the building, can be used by the steel panel or sandwich panel. Steel sheet panel is easy to transport and install, and with even lower cost, while the sandwich panel consists of the EPS panel, PU panel, and rock wool panel, which is with the high efficiency of heat preservation(can install the air conditioner).
- The components are made up of bolts and rivet.
Since such buildings with the advantages of fast installation, environmental friendliness and higher earthquake resistance, the application for such buildings are extremely wide, and it’s can be used as barn, hen house and materials warehouse.
- Fast-installation: Compared with the traditional brick and concrete buildings, which requires more time for the concrete to be congealed, the steel structure buildings are only need to connect the bolt and rivet after foundation, and this saves a lot of time.
- Environmental friendly: The manufacturing process of the steel column and beam will not result in air pollution and water pollution(most painting process are environmental painting now), and for the transportation of these materials will not create any construction waste.
Above all, the steel column and beam can be almost totally recycled when the steel buildings are not used, because the materials are most steel beam and connected by bolts.
- Wind resistance: The steel structure building is with light weight, high strength, good overall rigidity and strong deformability, and the weight of the steel building is only one-fifth of the brick-concrete structure, which can resist a hurricane of 70 meters per second, so that laborers and property can be effectively protected.
- Anti-corrosion & Fireproofing: The steel structure is made of cold-rolled galvanized sheet, which effectively avoids the influence of corrosion of the steel plate during construction and also be flame retardant.
- Heat retaining: The sandwich panel can very efficiently preserve the heat which can ensure the temperature of the building inside to reach the required degree. Both for keep warming and cold as user’s need.
- Sound-proof and and ventilation: Thermal insulation material can ensure the Sound-proofing while the roof is equipped with ventilating system can ensure the circulation.
- Anti-seismic: The structure of the steel building is with high anti-seismic performance.